Monday, February 15, 2010

Have you heard....

............of LDSLiving?

Am I the only one on the face of the planet that has never heard of it... Probably.  But just in case I'm not, I'm going to introduce you :)

LDSLiving is an email magazine through Deseret book....

If you go to there main page.  https://www.ldsliving.com/ and then up at the top where it says, "FREE LDS Events Calendar" enter your email and you will receive all sorts of cool stuff.  Like fabulous uplifting articles, helpful hints, as well as special deals on great books, music and more!  Who doesn't love special coupons?!  I think I could spend a gazillion dollars at Deseret Book and walk around and just look at their books and music and art everyday....AND... every Monday LDSLiving sends you an FHE idea!  This week it was on prayer. With the lesson idea there is also a FHE night treat and FHE dinner idea. 

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. :)  Now its time to get ready for St. Patricks Day! And Spring time!!! YAY!  I am so excited for bright spring colors and clothes and flowers...and the SUN! ahhhh... I can feel it now.

What St. Patrick's Day Traditions do you have?

Do you do anything to help bring in Spring with your kids?

What would you like to see on Sundae Secrets?

Send us all of your brilliant ideas to sundaesecrets@hotmail.com we know you have some :)

2 comments:

Devyn said...

oh megan I love you. im so glad i have you and sarah! im one lucky girl :)

Blessed Mama said...

Hi! Just found your blog while doing a google search for cute chore board ideas for kids....loved yours by the way! :)
Your blog is fab too! :)

What St. Patrick Day or Spring things do I do?.....sadly not much, but I am hoping to try some new ideas this year. I don't normaly decorate for St. Patty's day but this year I have a super cute idea for a front door wreath so I am going to make that.

As for spring, well here in Idaho it is hard to really "feel" spring like with all the snow hanging around but I have some ideas that might work anyway.

Thanks again for all the great inspiration!

Recent Posts You Don't Want To Miss