Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Conference: Everything you'll need.

Here is a BIG list of things for GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!(From Sugardoodle.net) I picked a few that I really thought were great from this list and other places around the web!



CUTE idea for Conference Reverence Tent with a STORY that would be PERFECT to go in your GENERAL CONFERENCE FHE.. To download ALL ideas for this FHE kit click picture at bottom of post! :)


For younger kids, and possibly older, here are some cute ideas to make Conference Baskets with things to keep the kids quiet and involved!
For older kids, here is an awesome idea WITH DOWNLOADS for a conference notebook packet...

2010 General Conference Packets

Chocolate on my Cranium is a new FAV site of mine! Check it out for more ideas!!!

Here is a cute idea for CONFERENCE SNACK SACKS


LOVE these... CHEX MUDDY BUDDIES

I've compiled a few things for a FHE pre-Conference. Click picture below to download .zip file and enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Nate and Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing...it makes me so excited for conference! I'm so making those muddy buddies!

Recent Posts You Don't Want To Miss