Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day: Candy Ties

BIG SHOUT OUT to LittleLDSIdeas.blogspot.com for this wonderful idea for Father's Day- THANK YOU! CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VISIT THE INSPIRATIONAL SITE...

Little LDS Ideas

Little LDS Ideas- Father's Day Tie

Here's what WE DID at my house:
We followed the directions given on the above blog. We got clear party sacks. Folded the bottom into the point of the "tie" then filled the sack with daddy's and grandpa's favorite candies. Tied closed. Attached saying to back and added a diamond piece of scrapbook paper to top to finish it off!
Here were my ENTHUSIASTIC helpers...
The back...


Right Click to save to your computer and then print. Either the one or the 3 to a page.

The fronts...

And there you have it! A cute, simple Father's Day gift that kids can help with :)

1 comment:

Sheena Perron said...

Devyn,
Sorry it took me so long to come look at your blog. I love it! It is so cute. And I love how you changed my little tie note. I'm thinking of using yours instead of mine. The little doodles are adorable. I'm going to put a link to yours on my blog, so everyone can see it.
I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for giving me a Shout Out on your wonderful blog! I am going to become a follower.
Thanks,
Sheena

Recent Posts You Don't Want To Miss