Monday, May 3, 2010

Do it yourself: MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS

We have been slacking lately! Sorry friends ;)
Here are a few ideas for Mother's Day to get you started. Hopefully we will add more easy ideas before the week is through. Please feel free to share any ideas or links that you have!

I found this idea on Better Home and Garden website. Use a soup can and decorate it to make a cute little flower vase. Can be used every year on Mother's Day or as a pencil holder! So cute, cheap, and easy!
Or how about a cute painting with your childs hand prints. You could include a quote like this... "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." -Abraham Lincoln

What about personalizing an apron? I thought this would be a really cute idea! Buy a plain apron and some cute fabric. Cut out the desired letter and sew to apron. Or you could paint it with your childs hand prints :) I love the letter one though.. too cute! This picture if from one made and bought from Cafe Press.. you can personalize a lot of different items for gifts!



My talented cousin, Ally, made these adorable birds for Mothers Day.. CLICK here to go to DRAB TO FAB website for the tutorial! AMAZING!!!



VISIT howdoesshe.com to see a super cute idea for a coupon book/ money book! I would LOVE this one :)

I've been trying to get my creative juices flowing today so that I can make something for the MOMS in our life that we love so much! Any help will be appreciated!

No comments:

Recent Posts You Don't Want To Miss